Spiced Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
A great wholesome alternative to deep fried spuds and every bit as satisfying
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes into strips.
- Put the sweet potato strips into a bowl and pour a small amount of olive oil in and toss to coat each piece. You don’t want too much or they get mushy, trust me. Sprinkle with salt, paprika and cinnamon and toss periodically while you’re sprinkling so everything is fairly evenly coated.
- Place on a baking tray with a lip and bake for 30-40 minutes at 220 degrees C, turning once or twice.
One Response to Spiced Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
- 5 Large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/2" strips
- Glug of olive oil
- A good grinding of salt
- 3 teaspoons of Goodall’s paprika
- 2 teaspoons of Goodall's ground cinnamon